SiteE@se is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us via our Enquiry Form we ask you for your name and email address.
- When you place an order with us we additionally ask you for your institution's address, telephone number and name / email address of a main point of contact.
- We may use your personal or institutional information to send you news updates with relevance to website design services.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation (Our Registration No: PZ9334007)
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. Any personal details which you submit to us will be held by SiteE@se for our own use. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details you supply are accurate and up to date and to inform SiteE@se of any changes that need to be made.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the Enquiry Form on this website.