We work with a wide range of clients including sole traders, small and medium sized businesses, the education sector and charities. As each sector has specific requirements we have recently moved our services for the education sector to our sister site - www.siteatschool.co.uk, where details of innovative school website solutions can be found.
We believe in working extremely closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals for a well-designed website. Such goals will often include:
- Sharing information about the company - products, services, opening hours, values, payment options and making new or updated information available quickly.
- Increasing public interest - through a web address on letterheads, business cards, company vehicles etc.
- Opening new marketplaces - The Internet can increase your market share through bringing in new business.
- Improving customer service - faster response, targeted information
- Selling products or services - If products currently sell well via the telephone, catalogue orders or from newspaper ads, then it is very likely that they will do well on the Internet too. A website can generate enquiries for later follow-up.
- Offering an all year, round the clock service.
- Facilitating communication with customers through email, surveys, and polls.
- Providing support and answering questions, saving time answering telephones!
- Trying out new markets or products.
- Competing with competitors on an equal footing.
- Networking and cross-linking with other organisations that provide complimentary services to create additional business.
We have clients who are setting up a website for the first time and others who wish to move their site and have it re-designed to more closely reflect their modern business aspirations. Whatever your requirements, no matter how small, SiteE@se will be honoured to assist.